Saturday, July 23, 2011

HOLLYWOOD IS FULL OF THEMSELVES.

  This blog is about nothing , because I just woke up 10 minutes ago . I also need to run the crazy JACK RUSSELL/BEAGLE mix to the vet.. But when I saw this article I only thought " are you kidding me"? After she put out a dirty movie of herself she is suing over this? Kim Kardashian has turned into a money whore and a gold digger from all angles. HOLLYWOOD, you are turning into a joke in the eyes of the working poor on up to the middle class. Because HOLLYWOOD you have no CLASS when you do crap like this.http://enews.earthlink.net/article/top?guid=20110721/ce9892ce-52b2-42a9-b854-f1c7a4289afd

    QUOTE of the hour ; FAITH AND DOUBT ARE BOTH NEEDED-NOT AS ANTAGONISTS,BUT WORKING SIDE BY SIDE-TO TAKE US AROUND THE UNKNOWN CURVE ( Lillian Smith )

No comments:

Post a Comment