Sunday, July 24, 2011

BUTTERFACE NATIONS ;)

Before I get started with today's brain matter. I just would like to say it was a great day watching my daughter play volleyball at a college scout camp.


   Now onto my topic at hand. Anybody reading this "blog" can relate to this definition. The definition of BUTTERFACE : It's a lady who is hot and sexy looking BUT HER FACE. Get it? She has a sexy body,but a tore up looking face. Now you are wondering What is a BUTERFACE NATION? A butterface nation is like this. All of the people of their country is the sexy hot body of a lady ( they are nice and pleasant people). But the ugly face of their nation are all of the political people running their country ( ugly tore up face ). The political people represent their country to the other countries of this wonderful world. Everybody wants to enjoy life and get along. But the politicians run amuck and make their country look mean and ugly to the other countries ( by the laws they create and the wars they start ). When will the politicians start to look like a pretty face to the other countries and to the country people they represent? I bet all can relate no matter what country you are from. I know this is a short "blog", but I am tired and it got to the point .

My new blog sight . http://chadjohnsonsmindset.wordpress.com/

   QUOTE OF THE DAY ; The happiest people seem to be those who have no particular cause for being happy except that they are so. ( WILLIAM RALPH INGE ).

No comments:

Post a Comment