Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Why thank you.

   Have you ever heard the term " all men are dogs"? I was thinking why people think that's a negative comment. To me I don't look at it that way. Hear me out. If you have a bad day at work, who is happy as all get out to see you when you walk in the house ? The dog. Who makes all kinds of noises to make sure strangers stay away from the house ? The dog. Who is by your side no matter how broke you are ? The dog. Who lays next to you when you're sick ? The dog. Who will eat out of the garbage or drink out of the toilet when you run out of food or water ? The dog.  Who does not have a problem of sleeping on the floor while you sleep in the bed ? The dog.

    So next time when someone says " all men are dogs " and you are a guy , just smile and say thank you . Because we all know who will be by your side no matter how crappy the situation gets. I never saw a dog take it's owner to court and ask for 50% because times are tough .

  This blog is for grins and to make you think of things from another angle. Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog.

My new blog sight . http://chadjohnsonsmindset.wordpress.com/


    QUOTE OF THE DAY ; We must have good domestic relations with ourselves before we can have good foreign relations with other. ( Rabbi Joshua Lothleibman )

1 comment: