Sunday, August 7, 2011

STOP THIS CLASS WARFARE. I am so tired of hearing this..

  This blog is what I have experienced or have seen from a distance or up close. Remember not everyone sees or expediences the same thing in the same manner. But I want to talk about this "class warfare" I keep hearing some people scream. THE ANSWER IS IN THE LAST PARAGRAPH.

  Ever time someone less fortunate ( lower income ) says everyone needs to pay more taxes , class warfare is screamed ( by the "rich" folk ). The " rich " have this notion that raising taxes on everyone and have social safety nets for those who need them say it's " wealth distribution ". I say helping others who need help is the adult way of living life. When I had a job, even though I didn't make a lot of money I was always donating something to those who had less then me. It was and is the right thing to to.

  Paying more in taxes is easier then being in the military , like how I was in the military. You can't die for your country by paying taxes. Yes you may bring home a little less, but you are making America stronger because the bills are being paid.

  I have had people I have never met before and they tell me that by not making enough money and paying taxes I should not have the right to vote. And these same people never served a day in the armed forces like I did. These are the same people who will cry about taxes yet they will go buy a gadget that cost $1,000.00 and the gadget was never made in our country.

  To me the "class warfare" is being played upon the poor. The poor are the first to be let go. The programs to help the poor are the first to be cut. The only food the poor can afford are the most unhealthy. Yet the rich SCREAM " class warfare" when the word taxes is talked about. Hell most of the people who think they are rich and scream this are no where close to being rich. They have just been brain washed into thinking that because they hear people on T.V. say they are rich, just to get votes.

  On FOX NEWS ( I hate to say T.V. stations on my blog, but I got to this time ), they had this lady screaming and acting so irrational while she said this ; " Don't hire ' don't spend your money , don't believe a word the President says or the White House because they lie, don't invest a dime of your money , and hoard all of your cash ". And they had another person on there saying this  ; " the unemployed people are lazy and do not want to work. We need to stop paying unemployment because that's saying being lazy is okay".

  I would trade places with any of these people right now in a heart beat, and I would be more then happy to pay 40% in income taxes as well. Because that's more then what I got right now. Would any of you " rich" folk trade places with me ? I think we all know the answer to that question.

  Here is the answer to all of this back and forth crap. We get rid of Federal income taxes. We have a 10% consumer tax, and cut Federal spending by 10% on ALL Federal programs. That way there is none of this " class warfare" and all programs are still alive for those who need it. With a consumer tax everyone has a hand in the game .  People from other countries who visit will help pay down the debt, so will drug dealers, prostitutes, and illegal workers ( anyone who works for cash only ). They all spend cash at the local Wal-Mart ( look at the outfits Wal-Mart customers wear ) .

My new blog sight . http://chadjohnsonsmindset.wordpress.com/

QUOTE OF THE DAY ; What is it going to be- reasons or results ? ( Art Tucker ).

6 comments:

  1. Well said, Chad. I didn't work for 5 months and it wasn't for lack of trying...I applied EVERYWHERE and I was "over qualified" because I made a decent wage at my previous employer. I would have been HAPPY to work ANYWHERE and would have performed my $10/hour job with the same pride and excellence that I did my $20+/hour job but employers were "afraid" to hire and train me only to have me leave for a job with better pay. They don't know what they missed out on.

    I keep saying my prayers that you, and every other unemployed American who is willing to put in an honest day's work for a decent wage, finds a job where you're appreciated and respected. Sadly, many of these jobs have been sent, as you eluded to, over seas because corporations are greedy and don't want to pay the citizens that bailed them out with their tax dollars because they're too expensive...it shouldn't be an option. If a company received bail out money or enjoys tax exemptions/cuts, they should be required to hire American laborers.

    Good luck my friend!

    Karri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog Karri. I would like a job that pays $10 an hr.. But I have not even had 1 interview since I was laid off. And yet people out there think I am lazy because of the economy. I sure hope 1 day everyone can be on the same page. If you feel others need to read my blog pass it on to anyone you wish. Once again, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was pretty well off for most of my life. Even now, though my income is far below what it once was, our "struggle" is not all that difficult.

    When I was young, I disliked taxes. As I got a little older, I realized how important they were for the infrastructure that allowed me the cozy life I lead. I stopped complaining and became that most hated of all creatures, a "tax and spend" liberal.

    I lived in a wealthy town. Some of my friends complained bitterly about high taxes, but if you asked why they chose to live in that particular town, the answers were "great schools", "low crime rate", "clean streets", "lots of leisure activities".

    Conservatives are greedy idiots, period.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anthony thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I bet these people that complain about taxes own cars and T.V.'s and computers that are made in other countries and cost $$$$. I bet if you was to explian to them that our taxes paid for the building of the schools, streets, parks, and museums they would say well taxes are okay for those items. But then they will turn around and say we need to get rid of programs that help the " bottom feeders". They cost to much. I do not understand their logic at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ever hear of a spell checker? Use it. It may help you land that elusive job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog GHOSTRYDER . I am glad you did.

    ReplyDelete