Tuesday, August 2, 2011

We may look alike, but we sure don't think alike.

  How many of you have been in a group of people having a nice talk ? Then some of the people  leave the group , who look different or live a different life style then you and the others . As soon as they are gone , there is that one person  who will start going off and belittling the people who left the group thinking that just because you look alike that you think alike. And the saddest part is that they are the ones acting like they are the friendliest ones out of the group when everyone is around. Whatever happened to the term " think before you talk"?

  I think in today's environment there are some people who go way out of their way to be inconsiderate of others ( and that's so sad ) , thinking if they look alike they must think alike. Or they are so hateful and uneducated of other life styles that they just do not care ,  and try to push their hateful ways onto others. Yes there is freedom of speech, but there is also freedom of responsibility as well.

  This world needs to celebrate diverse people whether it be religion , race , culture , the way people think ,  or who they decide to date or "marry". Everyone needs to spread happiness and peace. The way a person behaves or talks is contagious, so spread the love.

  Remember the next time you have thoughts going on in your head , think this before you talk ; " just because we look alike, we don't think alike".

My new blog sight . http://chadjohnsonsmindset.wordpress.com/

  QUOTE OF THE DAY ; People with humility don't think less of themselves-they just think about themselves less. ( Ken Blanchard )

5 comments:

  1. I mostly agree what you say here. Let me start by saying that I am just waking up, so there is absolutely no thought going into what I'm about to say. In fact, this is a topic where I usually try to remain politic and keep my mouth shut.

    People are morons. What? Did I say that? It is very unlike me to make such a mean sounding generalizing statement like that. I guess I've just become jaded in my old age. I my old age, I have noticed a sad trend that, much to my dismay, people, as a group, are idiots.

    Politicians work in the best interest of corporations, so in order to maintain the position (and their kickbacks) and stay in office they have to make us, their constituents, be afraid of something or someone and they do that by creating an "out group" for us to fear.

    The keep split the classes getting rid of the middle class, they keep the lower class stupid and pregnant by cutting education, the arts and planned parenthood, and social services. They feed this growing group of fat stupid people McDonnalds and sugar, guns and Nascar, and a steady diet of hate spewed at them my Fox News. Then they say if the other side gets voted into office, they will take away there right to eat crap, tell them who they can have sex with, and take away their right to protect themselves with automatic weapons.

    Whoa! Sorry. Social political tirades are not my style. I'm annoyed at the state of our politics these days and frustrated at what is happening to the country I love so dearly. Maybe I'm just getting stodgy and stubborn now that I'm in my forties. Maybe this is the way that it has always been. Maybe misinformed political posturing is the way things are supposed to happen here in America, but I hope not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your feedback. To me it goes wat beyond politics. This way of thinking gets into peoples personal lives like at work or at the store. I wish people would have polite ways about themselves, but all these radio and "news" stations on T.V. do not help at all. Plus the " parents " of the furture adults teach this at home. Well Lifestormer. Thanks for reading my thoughts, and have a good day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. People are people, the world over. Maybe, one perfect day, we'll all learn to get along, accept each other as we are. Until then we have to keep plugging away. One of the most important things to remember is that children learn by example. If we want the next generation to be more understanding, more accepting than ours, then we need to show our children the way by behaving how we would like the world to behave.
    Interesting post,Chad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mojo. I will try to have more blogs each day. I write what's on my mind and the way I see things through my eyes.

    ReplyDelete